Στις 24/08/2012 06:00 μμ, ο/η John Hupp έγραψε:
> A wikipedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systemd) provides a
> tempting brief on systemd as a replacement for init.  And if
> isc-dhcp-server fails to start during boot in some cases because of a
> dependency or timing sort of issue, then systemd sounds promising as a
> longer-term solution.
>
> But note the IF.  At the moment I don't know why isc-dhcp-server fails
> to start during boot on this test system.  And apart from why it doesn't
> start during boot, I don't know if such a problem is widespread.  Others
> with more experience may know -- I'm a newbie with Linux.

It's possible that you have configured network manager with a "user
connection", i.e. that your network is only started after a user logs in
on the server.
If so, either make it a system connection (check [x] available to all
users), or use /etc/network/interfaces instead.