On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Great Devil Singh <arsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM,  <asmo.koski...@arkki.info> wrote:

> There is one more thing I want to share. I implemented this on my
> Laptop and when I am trying to boot another laptop from  it I am
> getting error:
>
> ltsp mount call failed server replied permission denied
>
> is it due to some misconfiguration in NFS?

I think I got it it was due to /etc/exports configuration thing. when
I changed lines from

/opt/ltsp *(ro,no_root_squash,async,no_subtree_check)

and restart the kernal:

invoke-rc.d nfs-kernel-server restart

It got booted up but again stuck on something like

if.6 : failed to get i915 symbols
brcmsmac: Failed to find firmware usually in /lib/firmware/brcm
brcms_attach failed

IMHO it is all due to the configuration and boot image. We did all for
our specific thin-clients and now I am trying it with another x86
based laptop.

Please correct me if I am wrong?
--

Thanks