@Asmo
Thanks, this looks like a walkaround to my problem, but maybe I will use
remoteapps.

@Vagrant
Well, my feeling exactly. I think I would rather get some x86 terminal
dedicated to this kind of operations. However, I found very few terminals
available on market, all of them extremely expensive (for example
http://www.disklessworkstations.com/1700-series-thin-clients.html#buy - for
this price I can build a standalone PC, not just a terminal). If someone
know where to buy some good and relatively cheap x86 terminals, please let
me know.

Kind regards
Paweł Ptasznik