On 2014-11-26, Johan Kragsterman wrote:
> How is the display manager work in fat clients...?
>
> It seems there is no local display manager...?

Both LTSP fat and thin clients use LDM, which does LTSP specific
configuration, and sets up the sshfs homedir, user account, triggers
ltspfs mounts, etc.

> When I run sudo stop lightdm in terminal,

Lightdm isn't typically used in LTSP5.

> it only says unknown job...but I can of coarse stop it with
> ctrl-alt-F1, but after that I can't start it again...

Not sure what you mean by stopping it, it's run from an LTSP screen
script, which should respawn if you kill LDM manually.

LDM should be running on tty7 by default, reachable with ctrl-alt-f7.

live well,
  vagrant