-----richard kweskin <rkwesk_l...@hellug.gr> skrev: -----
Till: <ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Från: richard kweskin <rkwesk_l...@hellug.gr>
Datum: 2014-11-27 11:31
Ärende: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Ang: Re: display manager in fat clients..

On 2014-11-26 13:50, Johan Kragsterman wrote:
> Hi, Vagrant!
>
> Thanks for the input!
>
> More questions further down...

What about

  service ldm stop
  service ldm start

Same thing there, it doesn't recognize ldm as a job, and it doesn't recognize
it as a service. Which means, as far as I can imagine, that it doesn't run on
the fat client...? Must be running on the server, then...

 Vagrant said it runs from an LTSP screen script, so I guess I should be able
to run that script to get it going. Someone familiar with that script, like
where it is and the name of it...?

Johan

Richard

For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net