A Thin-Client has no OS & applications installed, a Fat-Client has.
      Von: Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprac...@t-online.de>
 An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
 Gesendet: 9:11 Montag, 14.Dezember 2015
 Betreff: [Ltsp-discuss] Where does "fat client" begin?

Hi folks,

[...]

But would I need LTSP for such a thing? Would that still be a fat
client, or: how do you define a fat client under LTSP 5? And would you
think thin clients would do? (Personally, I would prefer thin clients.)

Thanks for any opinion :)

Regards
Rolf

For additional LTSP help,  try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net