what i have seen in discussion and launchpad LTSP should be already
packaged and supported in ubuntu 16.04 but the whole Ubuntu 16.04, it' not
yet officially released. First experiments usually come weeks after Ubuntu
team release day.

Are you with your question after some specific application, desktop,
hardware, network feature or plugin?

I'm sure that LTSP developers have not removed from the LTSP anything you
might have now in 12.04. LTSP, LDM and ltspfs should be still there in the
package

You could test upstream LTSP availablr for 12.04 directly from developers
PPA

if you haven't used the new featured and recommended ltsp-pnp method yet
and even if you didn't wan't to use the method in future - make sure you
read at least once all information here:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/ltsp-pnp

This page will help you get started expirimenting the same LTSP  you will
have when/if you install and run LTS 16.04 (after next week or later)

Br,
Valtteri