Thanks all folks of yours answers...

For our LTSP, I'm using packages from distro channels. PPA of Greek
schools is good tip for me, thanks.

We have several LTSP classrooms - every class is separate subnet. In
this 'class subnet' is one 'root' LTSP server for booting TC's, with
DHCP for this subnet and act as a router. In this subnet is several
'apps' servers. With lts.conf is every TC directed do one of apps. All
servers are virtualized. This concept is inspired with ltsp-cluster...

I read article about ltsp-pnp, but I think, that for our LTSP concept
is better use 'standard' LTSP (no pnp).
I'm thinking correctly?

P.S. Many thanks for developing LTSP!

--
S pozdravem

Ing. Ondrej Rusek
GYmnazium BOzeny Nemcove, Hradec Kralove, Czech
ru...@gybon.cz, http://www.gybon.cz/~rusek

Tato zprava byla prohledana na vyskyt viru
a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemem
MailScanner a zda se byt cista.