-----Alkis Georgopoulos <alk...@gmail.com> skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: Alkis Georgopoulos <alk...@gmail.com>
Datum: 2017-02-22 09:17
Ärende: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Client stops at setting up NIC

On 22/02/2017 10:10 &#960;&#956;, Johan Kragsterman wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification of that, didn't know that.
 > What I have read about ltsp-pnp is that it can't use other clients
 > than the architecture of the server. Am I wrong there...?
 > If so, that makes all the difference.

For example, you can have a 64bit server,
with the default 64bit ltsp-pnp chroot that can boot 64bit thin and fat
clients,
and then you can decide to run ltsp-build-client --arch i386 to support
older i386 thin clients,
and then you can decide to follow
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/RaspberryPi to build an
armhf chroot to support booting raspberry pis too,
etc etc

ltsp-pnp just helps you set up your initial environment,
and gives you a graphical way to manage your default chroot,
it doesn't impose any limits to what you can do with your ltsp installation.