Hi!

-----Rolf-Werner Eilert <rwe-...@osnanet.de> skrev: -----
Till: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Från: Rolf-Werner Eilert <rwe-...@osnanet.de>
Datum: 2017-02-22 12:35
Ärende: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: Client stops at setting up NIC

Hi Johan,

> I attach one of my old dhcpd.conf files for you to have a look at.

Browsing the file, I wonder why there is this if-else clause with either
pxelinux.0 OR nbi.img. I saw this on other examples in the net.

On my system, I have only pxelinux.0 defined in dhcpd.conf, and there is
no nbi.img file anywhere. So I wonder when a client sends "PXEclient"
and when not.

Do you have an idea?

Regards
Rolf

The image files are the files that are provided for the clients, that contains
the OS. The chroot is only there for you to manage software, and then the image
is built from the chroot. pxelinux.0 will point to other files for the boot
process to continue.

I can't say much about how your system is working, sorry...