Ray Strode wrote:
I've been wanting to get into kernel programming for a while now. I think that
writing a cdda file system would be a neat little project.  Since, I've
not really done any kernel programming (other than helping jimen) it might take me a while, but i'm putting it in the back of my mind for when i have a few days free time. Thanksgiving break would actually be perfect if I didn't have a bunch
of school work to get done.

--Ray

I'm 99% sure this has been done already (seen it before). Perhaps a google or freshmeat search will turn up info.

--MonMotha