Jim Thompson wrote:

Theft is theft, even if the thing being stolen was free.

Theft isn't theft if it isn't reported to the authorities.

Read the link, plenty of people are pissed-off, people who have code in pearpc.

Useless comments on a blog? Is this CherryOS's blog? Is there a cease and desist in there somewhere?

Tell me, if you didn't know, would you buy CherryOS?

I wouldn't - it's slow ass, OSX sucks, and I'm poor.

Do you know anyone who would?  If so, you're only aiding the rip-off.

Who knows, who cares? That just means there would be more money to be had from suing Maui X.

Lets ignore Watergate, election fraud, and police abuse too, what say?

I say: "Oh what whitty sarcasm we weave!"

I'm spent,
Tom