This is for Jim-

As I posted here a couple of months or so ago, I was "soliciting" volunteering comrades to explore Sun's OpenSolaris. I have found out that, not only here, but everywhere else I asked, no one was interested. I remember you did predict this outcome. But me stubborn.

So far, Sun's OpenSolaris project has been almost like a fraud. Personally, I have never known this large number of arrogant and ignorant people wobbling under the same roof. If I have to rank the various Linux distros (for desktops) from 1 to 10, I would give OpenSolaris a solid minus one.

I hope my conclusions are serious flawed.  Your own experience?

Perhaps this is not a topic that should be discussed in public. But since I had so much hope about OpenSolaris, I feel obligated to report my experience. Any disapproving opinion will be greatly appreciated. Wayne