R. Scott Belford wrote:
Michael Bishop wrote:

Vince Hoang wrote:

Since Michael offered to help, I am going to ask him to handle
the order and have HOSEF reimburse him. Let Scott know if you
need a donation receipt.

OK, so I'm ordering (4) Western Digital 500G HDs and (1) 3ware 9500S-4LP. I'll post when it arrives.

We have only received one check so far. Without your help Michael is about to make a very expensive gift. :-)

Just a reminder that the address is

HOSEF
P.O. Box 2644
Ewa Beach, HI 96706

Can you let me know if you mailed it to the Kailua address,

HOSEF
P.O. Box 392
Kailua, HI 96734

and I'll make it a point to retrieve it.

Michael

--scott

Did You Get my Check?

I sent it before Christmas.