On 12/05/13 18:53, Yorvyk wrote:
Anybody up for creating a Lubuntu version of http://ubuntu-manual.org/ ?

The team that produce this have made a rather nice job of it and
produced some useful tools to assist the process. As it's licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike we can use those parts that are
common to both, so there's no need to write all of it. Although that
shouldn't stop us contributing to those parts.
I thought we could at least get a beta version for Saucy Salamander,
with a complete version by May 2014 for the possible LTS version.

I forgot to say that anybody interested in this that hasn't seen this manual should download it and have a look at it to see what it's all about as it's not a trivial task to produce something of that quality. It is, however, a chance for non-technical users to give something back, if they wish. This page gives an idea of the tasks involved. http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved

--
Steve