On 14/05/13 04:09, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

I think deciding which of these will be pursued by the Lubuntu
community matters.  Which mailing list we use to discuss it is
secondary.  I've seen all these documentation ideas and issues raised
(by others, not me!) here on lubuntu-users.  So I'm responding to
that email traffic here, on this list.  Does its clearly-stated topic
specifically exclude Lubuntu documentation?  I don't think so.

This thread started about http://ubuntu-manual.org and has ended up
about wikis, ubuntu docs and video problems. All I wanted to do was see
if there was any interest in a 'Lubuntu Manual' as an alternative source
of documentation for users.

Can we please stick to the subject matter in a thread and start new threads for different subjects. This is the very worst list I'm on for this sort of thing.

--
Steve