On 06/01/2013 12:56 AM, Tong Sun wrote:
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Jonathan Marsden <jmars...@fastmail.fm>wrote:

As far as I can see, Mallard is primarily intended for online browseable
documentation, with output to other offline formats being secondary.
LaTeX appears to be the other way around in terms of its priorities.

While I was following the thread, I couldn't help but attempting to
recommend something else -- asciidoc from http://asciidoc.org/, because
after all, when writing, the main focus should be on the content, and if
the formatting is getting into the way of documentation, then that's a sign
of bad choice.

Yoru message got me interested in AsciiDoc. Can you telll me why AsciiDoc instead of Latex for example? Is it easier to work with?

Thanks,

Fernando