On 08/06/13 19:52, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
Hi,

Apparently, the off-topic issue on the mailing list is a habit so this is a new thread :D

I totally respect your disagreement. I totally understand some users are having problems. It is not about challenging my nor my so many tests, it is about one simple thing:

I have failed to produce that issue no matter how many times I have tired.

I even tried below 256MB of RAM but that did not crash the installation at all. YES, the installation process was SO SLOW but never crashed, in all my tests.

So, I'm not defeating the idea as a whole, I'm stating what I've found and what my so many tests for 2 years had shown and proved to my, at least.
It is not that I don't believe you, but I can't disagree with my eyes too.

On the other hand, I do not think this is why we can't get more users.
As long as there are workarounds this, I think it is not yet a huge issue.

Anyway, it appears that this issue happens with some hardware and never happen on some other hardware. That is the ONLY logical explanation for why I failed to produce it so far.

Thanks!
P.S.
Do I really have to dig for my old emails and post some screenshots? :P