On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM, Phill Whiteside <phi...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> we take the time and effort to maintain alternate iso's for low resource
> machines. We are now the only flavour that does. So, I do have to ask.....
> Why are people spending time and energy on getting the desktop / live
> installer to work, when it is work not likely to provide a change in how it
> is built. Alternate installer does not require C.L.I. actions to manually
> delete the slide-show etc., as it is simply not there!
>
> Just my thoughts......
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

*+1*

I don't know why we all love to keep debating, discussing, arguing, etc
about the same topic over and over again while the solution is between our
hands? :D

1- If the machine can boot from USB, create a LiveUSB - MUCH faster and
costs much less.
2- If the machine does not boot from USB, go for LiveCD
3- If LiveCD crashed for whatever reason, do not bother and go for
Alternate ISO.

Problem Fixed :D

Guys, please, let's KISS (Keep It Simple and Short) :D

--
*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*

*Test Machine: ASUS F3F Laptop - **Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GHz with