On 02/19/2014 08:10 PM, Rafael Laguna wrote:
Anyway, the Lubuntu theme has backward compatibility for "old" GTK2 apps. This annoyance shouldn't exist. Try that, change your theme to the one what shipped in 12.04 (Precise Pangolin).

Lubuntu 12.04 has reached its EOL so I see no reason why users are still using it!

Lubuntu Community must publish that on all its channels - I am not talking about Social Media, I am talking about Website, Wiki Pages, etc etc etc.

--
Rafael Laguna
Lubuntu Artwork Team

    That may be the problem. You're using Lubuntu 12.04 with
    disk-utility (it's deprecated now for gnome-disks, and they're not
    the same). Check if this happens with the standard 12.04 theme. Or
    you can try upgrade your Lubuntu to a higher version (sudo
    update-manager -d) . Everything's working fine with this.

    --
    Rafael Laguna
    Lubuntu Artwork Team