Walter:

Sure, I think you have suggested not using dev releases several times
before . . . it's just for kicks . . . it's a form of testing.  Mostly I'm
using GUI so the ins and outs of the console come and go . . . for the most
part there aren't a whole lot of problems in the ubuntu realm, even in
20.04, it's more or less like 19.10 . . . so I'm not getting a lot of
practice in filing bugs or using the console to navi to a folder and do
stuff . . . I'm old, so I forget data pretty quickly.  : - ))

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:31 AM Walter Lapchynski <w...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 09:17:04AM -0800, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> > OK, I know nothing . .. noooottttthhhiiinnnngggg . . . .
>
> Then I recommend not using development releases!!! XD
>
> > I tried to trash
> > the file, and it was greyed out in right-click, and I tried to drag it to
> > "trash" and that didn't work . . . seems like it doesn't want to go
> > willingly to the Trash???  : - )
>
> It's not in your home folder, so you don't have permission to do it. You
> would need to `sudo` your way to it.

Ah, OK, yes . . . the "sudo" qualifier . . . I vaguely remember that . . .
what day is today??  : - 0