On Feb 23, 2005, at 10:55 AM, George Aroush wrote:

Hi folks,
1) Has all the required votes came in? Are we ready for the next step? Is
there anything more that I have to do?

We're done with the votes and ready to move on. Sorry I let that slip. lucene4c is at least "in progress" in the incubator now - it now is waiting on some infrastructure work to get the repository and access set up.

George - do you have a CLA on file with Apache? If not, that would be a necessary next step to get you as a committer on the incubator repository.

2) One outstanding subject to vote/agree on is the package name. Will it be
dotLucene or Lucene.Net? My pick is Lucene.Net

Lucene.Net I believe was the consensus.

        Erik