From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:04 PM
To: Lucene Developers List
Subject: Re: Incubating Lucene.Net

On Feb 23, 2005, at 10:55 AM, George Aroush wrote:

> Hi folks,
> 1) Has all the required votes came in?  Are we ready for the next
> step?  Is there anything more that I have to do?

We're done with the votes and ready to move on.  Sorry I let that slip.
  lucene4c is at least "in progress" in the incubator now - it now is
waiting on some infrastructure work to get the repository and access set up.

George - do you have a CLA on file with Apache?  If not, that would be a
necessary next step to get you as a committer on the incubator repository.

> 2) One outstanding subject to vote/agree on is the package name.  Will
> it be dotLucene or Lucene.Net?  My pick is Lucene.Net

Lucene.Net I believe was the consensus.

        Erik