So, I haven't looked at the artifacts, but I was just looking over the
source code, and noticed something that we should probably discuss
before voting on the artifacts.

The files in Contrib\Analyzers are nowhere near in sync with 2.9.4...
Not sure how old they are exactly, but they are very different from
Java's 2.9.4 Contrib\Analyzers.

This looks like a relatively small amount of work to update. Do we
want to make a release without updating those to be 2.9.4 compatible?

Are there any other things like this lurking in Contrib that haven't
been updated?

Thanks,
Troy