On 2011-11-18, Prescott Nasser wrote:

> Third time is the charm:

I'm afraid it is not.

> http://people.apache.org/~pnasser/Lucene.Net/2.9.4-incubating-RC3/

Sigs and hashes are good.  Source zip and tag match except for the
build/lib/doc dirs that are only inside the tag and which I agree is a
good thing for now.

LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER look good in src.

There is no NOTICE and no DISCLAIMER in the binary zip.  Has it been
this way before?  If so I'm sorry I didn't catch it.  This is a blocker
for me and probably would be for the other IPMC members as well.

RAT is reasonably happy with the source tree.

I can't give a +1 because of the missing files in the binary zip.  If
you just recreated the binary with the two files added (and obviously
resigned it and recalculated the hashes) I'd be happy to change that.

Cheers

        Stefan