Yes, we should merge 3.0.3 into the trunk - thanks for the follow up on 3.0.3

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Christopher Currens
Sent: 2/12/2012 6:56 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] 3.0.3

I was sick for a while, but I finally had time to check and see if the java
issues below were already ported or not.  I can confirm that all of those
changes, if applicable, were already included in the 3.0.3 branch.  When I
say if application, I mean issues like this one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2653, haven't been ported
because there's no real equivalent in .NET.  This one in particular deals
with a BreakIterator, which I deals with culture sensitive text boundaries.
 There is not a .NET equivalent for that, as far as I know.

So, from what I can tell, it looks like the core assembly for 3.0.3 should
include all bug fixes and such from java.  Contrib is largely there, as
well, but there are still a few libraries that haven't/can't easily be
ported.

On this subject, it looks like 2.9.4 was successfully voted for release.
 Does this mean we are soon merging 3.0.3 into trunk?  There are only a few
issues regarding .NET-ification that I think are blocking a 3.0.3 release.

Thanks,
Christopher