The tests that failed when using culture=sv-se seems fixed.

On 2012-07-08 20:44, Itamar Syn-Hershko wrote:
What's the status on the failing tests we had?

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>wrote:

Three issues left that I see:

Fixing the build output, I did some work, but I'm good on this, we can
move the rest of work to 3.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-456

CLS Compliance https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-446. Are
we ok with this as for now? There are still a good number of issues where,
some we can't really fix (sbyte and volatile are out of scope imo). In a
similiar vein, our own code uses some obsolete methods and we have a lot of
variable declared but never used warnings (mentally, I treat most warning
as an error)

GetX/SetX - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-470. I think
much of this has been removed, there are probably some pieces that left
(and we have a difference of opinion in the group as well).

I really think the only outstanding issue is the CLS compliance one, the
rest can be moved to 3.6. With CLS compliance we have to ask if we've done
enough for that so far, or if more is needed. I personally would like to
see us make any API changes now, with the 3.0.3 release, but if we are
comfortable with it, lets roll.

What are your thoughts?

~P