From: Peter Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Freitag, 5. Juli 2002 16:26
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: SearchBean Persistence

Sorry about that,
I made a mistake on the class name, take out the .java

   <servlet>
       <servlet-name>Lucene Index Loader</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.lucene.servlet.IndexLoader</servlet-class>
       <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
   </servlet>

On 7/5/02 7:23 AM, "Peter Carlson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ilya,
>
> I was looking at my local directory sorry about that.
>
> I am just going to attach what I have since it has a dependency on a
> property file which I haven't create yet.
>
> This is a servlet which you will have to have your JSP/Servlet engine
> load at startup.
>
> Put the code in your web.xml class for your local app.
>
>   <servlet>
>       <servlet-name>Lucene Index Loader</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.lucene.servlet.IndexLoader.java</servlet-class

>       <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>   </servlet>
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> --Peter
>
> On 7/5/02 5:58 AM, "Ilya Khandamirov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>>> there is a sample servlet in the servelet directory of the
>>> SearchBean
>> contribution
>>
>> Are you sure? This directory (servlet) is empty:
>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/se
>> arc
>> hbean/src/java/org/apache/lucene/servlet/
>>
>> Could you please provide me with the sample servlet?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ilya
>>

>> --