What would be the URL for the JUnit stuff?

BTW: I was able to build a new Index.class file, with the additional line
iw.setUserCompoundFile(true)  after extracting the  lucene-1.4-rc1-dev.jar.

Then reindexed.  Guess what - no worky.  :(

Help!!!!!!!

Can I get 1.3-RC2?  Could someone point me to the URL for this download please
;)

I noticed following entry in mail archives:

along with 139 others that dealt with the "too many files open" problem.

Looks like this is a high priority problem that might justify a new release in
and of itself?

Charlie

On Mar 26, 2004, at 7:20 PM, Kevin A. Burton wrote:
> Chad Small wrote:
>
>> Is this :) serious?  Because we have a need/interest in the new field
>> sorting capabilities
>>
> URL to documentation for field sorting?

Geez, you want documentation also?   :)

Try the JUnit test cases for starters.  That is the "definitive"
documentation at the moment.