Kevin A. Burton wrote:

I finally had some time to take Doug's advice and reburn our indexes with a larger TermInfosWriter.INDEX_INTERVAL value.

You know... it looks like the problem is that TermInfosReader uses INDEX_INTERVAL during seeks and is probably just jumping RIGHT past the offsets that I need.

I guess I'm thinking out loud here...

Looks like the only thing written to the tii index for metainfo is the "size" of the index. Its an int and is the int of the stream (which is reserved).

Now I'm curious if there's any other way I can infer this value........

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!
AIM/YIM - sfburtonator, Web - http://peerfear.org/