Dear all,

while we're at it, I would like to once again point out that
the Bavarian State Library in Munich will gratefully take
donations that aim at certain lute manuscripts and books. See
http://www.lautengesellschaft.de/bedroht.html for further
explanations and http://www.lautengesellschaft.de/liste.html
for a list of sources and things to do.
I could imagine that other libraries would also welcome
donations for the restoration and taking care of specific
sources. Even quite simple book cases for protection against
mechanical damage and climatic influence can help a lot, they
are not expensive and are a kind of first aid for many items.
It's a good feeling to give something back and not just take.
Maybe you even want to join the "friends-and supporters-
society" of your favourite library...

Regards,

Stephan

Am 1 Sep 2003 um 23:09 hat Stewart McCoy geschrieben: