To clarify a bit: the book I mentioned got quite good
reviews and I just wondered if it is really the bible
of Elizabethan English. My continental and maybe wrong
impression has been that a word Shakespeare didn't
write didn't exist.
On the other hand I would certainly be delighted to
hear which books on the topic you prefer and why.

Regards,

Stephan

Am 29 Sep 2003 um 13:52 hat Stephan Olbertz
geschrieben: