In a message dated 2/17/2004 11:20:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> ah, I've had a complicated career. I'm not only a physicist, but I also
> used to teach petrology. The PhD is actually in Geophysics and I did much of
> my research work in what is basically mineralogy (Fe-Ti
> oxides)...

And, as for me, I did my Master's thesis on thermal histories of sedimentary basins
with regard to using a technique called Argon-40/argon-39 stepwise heating
geochronological dating (of detrital potassium felspars).  Now, I work as a paintings
conservator in an art museum - but my first passion is the lute!

Kenneth