On 19 Sep 2004, "Mathias Rösel" wrote:
> First, there is the creed that Christ died for our sins (i. e. for us,
> ... baby but Christ who delivers entire man from the curse of sin.

Thank you.

But, no modern depiction of Jesus emphasizes Him as a nude man-baby. For
example, I doubt that modern Baptists have a nude in any of their
churches.

Your message, however true, well-intentioned, or appreciated, does not
address this difference in style and taste between 2004 and 1570, an
understanding of which might, I suspect, be applied to the playing of lute
music.