>I've had a delightful weekend with an out of town visitor >here to
Cleveland,
>yes the very Roman Turovsky has been here to present >some music to the
>Ukrainian cultural community played on the 13 course.

      Sounds absolutely riveting!!!  The Ukraine has culture?

> he gave to a class of banduria students, a discussion >which touched as
>well on the torban.
   Sounds like a big fish in a small pond!  What's a Torbin?

 This certainly has peaked my own >interest in the
>fascinating and often-neglected part of musical history!
    That's where it should remain, in musical history.
     Now for some real lute music!
Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com