>My only "problems" is that I musically abhor JW, in which >I am far from
>alone, and  I like (in an old Flemish tradition...) to have >fun at the
>expense of stupid people. Thames obviously thinks that >mindless ad
hominems
>are funny, so he is fair game
    My only "problems" is that I musically abhor JW, in which I am far from
alone, and  I like (in an old Flemish tradition...) to have fun at the
expense of stupid people. Thames obviously thinks that mindless ad hominems
are funny, so he is fair game

   If only the hunter was as skillfull as the prey!
My only "game " is a strong dislike of being preached to about musical
taste, by a self inflated dilettante, who's only mode of expression, are one
liner insults.
     BTW, I'm not as preoccupied with lute sales as you are.  Get over it !
I've got bigger fish to fry!
Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com