>Hi Michael,

>please inform yourself before claiming things: Bach never >wrote music in
>tablature. The small c-minor prelude (BWV999) as well >as the lute version
>(pour Schouster) of the Cello-Suite are both written in >standard notation

      Hi Thomas,  Then I stand corrected. However according to Toyohiko
Satoh, he mentions that the c-minor prelude is an original lute piece by
Bach.  I remember reading somewhere, and I don't know where, that the
original source for this is from Kellner's MS and it exists only in
tablature.  As for the rest of Bach's lute music, I wish not to go there, as
I've heard every angle of this, and we could go on forever.
Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com