At 10:16 PM 8/12/2005, Roman Turovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Actually, there are 11 freebies on my web site. See here:
> >
> > http://www.orphee.com/music.htm
> >
>11! Wow...

Never fail. You are almost predicable. I was thinking it should be
quite easy to compile a list of buzz words which would generate
automatically these knee jerk responses. Now let see:

I say: Koshkin will never write for the lute

you say:______________

I say: Kuritsa nye ptitsa y Ukraina ne zagranitsa (A chicken is not a
bird and the Ukraine is not a foreign country)

You say:___________________

To be continued at a later time, by me, and by others who have by now
learned your style of the SDNT (Self deluding nervous tick).

> > On top of that, I have a free bonus program which allows people to
> > get a lot of my stock for nothing at all. Some lutenists have been
> > taking advantage of that and acquiring for free a lot of lute books.
> > I mean those of my lute productions that have not been sold out yet...
> > http://www.orphee.com/bonus.htm
>To buy $45 worth of your guitar maculature in order to get a lute
>"freebee"???? You severely underestimate lutenists' intelligence.

Not at all. Remember, I am the one with the sticky moneycounting
fingers. I am counting it. Not as much as when I charged full price,
but I am counting. Intelligence in lutenists is not a tribal quality.
It's an individual thing, you know. Dr Pavlov should have told you
that. Some lutenists are indeed intelligent, and some, like you, only
pretend to be. The fact of the matter is that quite a good number of
readers of this group had taken advantage of my offer already, and
they surely know that the joke is on you.

How are the tickets sales so far for this flame war, Howard?

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226