In einer eMail vom 09.10.2006 16:18:41 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I'm not sure if that's HIP
> or just self-indulgence.  A little of both, I guess

For all the poking fun at sting & co I think all this HIP paranoia is even
more amusing.

Nobody here (apart from Sting) is claiming to have the ultimate way.

I think if I say a single strung archlute is the wrong instrument for
performing this music in a HIP way, then until someone can give me evidence
that such
an instrument existed then I am not being elitest or purist.

Mark