In einer eMail vom 23.11.2006 01:38:23 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> If he ever
> comes to Montreal to perform this stuff, I really hope the lutenists
> around me are going to tell him what we think.

I wouldn't get so worked up about it. Everything of course you say is
probably true, but in the music buisness at the level that Sting works the
truth is
not always the best way to sell records. I just wanted to offer you some comic
relief not dig that whole Sting thing up again, that is way over, on all
accounts.

A couple of days ago a German rock magazine published an article about my
ensemble pantagruel's new CD "Elizium". . The magazine sells about 50,000, so
at
least a few younger listeners get an idea of what a HIP performance can be
about.

You can read an English translation here...

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID"928060&;
blogID=196138740&MyToken=c848abc2-f8b7-4bd6-9c86-3797c3dde9fc

I expect the usual candidates will all get up about black nail varnish etc,
but all I can say to them is  I am still practising my 'watch me, because I'm
really good' thang:)

best wishes
Mark