Dear all!

I am new to this list and usually I am not a "besserwisser" but the
first line you refered to is:

"Have you seen but a bright lily grow Before rude hands have touched
it?"

That is also the original poem of Ben Jonson, Listen to it carefully
and you will hear.

And i think the record will - mostly the lute part of course - wake
some sleeping interest that we all can gain from.
Thats all from now, from a dark and rainy west-coast of Sweden
(Goteborg).

Best regards,

Ulf

23 nov 2006 kl. 21.19 skrev Howard Posner:

> On Thursday, Nov 23, 2006, at 06:53 America/Los_Angeles, Roman
> Turovsky
> wrote:
>
>>> Or did Sting want to sing Have
>>> you seen
>>> the THE white in the opening line. It has a sort of hip-hop
>>> scratching
>>> effect. They should maybe have listened to the CD before they
>>> pressed