In einer eMail vom 23.11.2006 14:18:25 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> An excellent suggestion, Eugene.
> Perchance Mark would post an example of his own singing, or even his take on
>
> some serious lute music, rather than the vaudeville that he offered
> previously.......
> RT

Hi Roman,

I am interested in voix de ville and there will be a couple on the next
Pantagruel CD.But I didn't realise you had heard us perform them, you must have
bootleg, I knew you were a fan.

If you want to hear something not very serious then what about the huge
editing mistake on track 5 of the Sting CD. Or did Sting want to sing Have you
seen
the THE white in the opening line. It has a sort of hip-hop scratching
effect. They should maybe have listened to the CD before they pressed it, but
maybe
should not be so hard on amateurs:)

best wishes
Mark