<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>     I thought both Lislevand's and Bonavitas'
> performances were nice.

Notwithstanding everybody's personal preferences, I especially disliked
Lislevand's stopping of basses so as to stress the notes. Anyway, his
playing is at times very guitaristic, in this video (okay, one might
want to discuss Bonavita's strumming, also).

What I enjoyed in Bonavita's interpretation were the notes inegales, his
tastefully ornamenting almost every note and his raising of passion in
the last sections. Had he chosen gut bass strings and additionally put
his right hand closer to the bridge, I wouldn't hesitate to declare him
the winner >:)
--
Mathias