Dear Luca,
There is an excellent article by Stephen Barber on the
Beare collection Dieffopruchar lute in 'The Lute' (Lute
Society Journal) 1982, volume XXII Part 2. I believe that
his drawings of the original continue to be available, and
they are likely to be the starting point used by makers who offer
lutes modelled on it. In the article Stephen writes:

'The profile of the Dieffopruchar neck, unlike the Gerle neck or
that of the lute in the 'Ambassadors' painting, is straight.
In common with these, it is rather thicker than later lute necks;
there are, I feel, interesting comparisons to be made between this
shape and thickness of neck, and the necks of contemporary Venetian
viols.'

As it happens, I own one of Stephen & Sandi's lutes based on the
Beare Dieffopruchar, and it's the perfect 6 course lute for me.
The neck certainly has the parabolic section of the original, but
it's tapered in thickness - a synthesis of the original and known
details of other lutes of this period. I find it extremely comfortable
to play, and I imagine it's a very carefully considered feature of
their design. I suspect that I would probably find an exact copy of the
original a bit of a handful at the pegbox end of the neck. I have
heard numerous stories over the years that suggest that the idea of
an 'exact copy' of any historical instrument can be full of pitfalls
for the unwary. And there is no need to suffer for the sake of authenticity,

because the range of possibilities within the realm of 6 course lute neck
design
are surely such that all shapes and sizes of hands can be accommodated. If
the
Maler and Fugger inventories are anything to go by, that's surely what 16c
makers did. So I would recommend that you don't let your experience of this
particular lute put you off trying other different, but still historically
inspired 6 course lutes.

Best wishes,

Denys