Thank you very much, Arthur, for your excellent explanations about
concordances, sources and the complexity involved in researching them.
Just one little point, about Musica Nova : it IS OOP but you can find several
good second-hand copies on specilised sites like Abebooks. If Martin follows
the link below he should find something interesting there. I bought a
second-hand copy a little while ago and it is in perfect condition.
Here's the link :
http://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/SearchResults?an=Slim&kn=music&sortby=3&sts=t&tn=Musica+Nova&x=0&y=0

(Unfortunately, I could NOT find a decent copy of your da Milano edition so

Good luck, all the best,

Jean-Marie

======= 08-03-2008 23:31:03 =======

[EMAIL PROTECTED]