To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 5:46 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Bizarre info request, bordering on advice request

Oi.

Folks, please forgive me, and let this subject drop, now? I had no intention
of stubbing toes, firing up rwars, or causing people to point fingers.

It is now obvious to me that I did not make the case for what I want to do
clearly enough. It is also clear that, this request has no chance of bearing
fruit.

I'm sorry.
ray