I love the smell of burning insulation in the morning:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: William Brohinsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 2:44 PM
To: Guy Smith
Cc: LGS-Europe; lute-cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Bizarre info request, bordering on advice request

Indeed, EE is Electrical Engineering, although at Uconn there is no
Electronic Engineer choice: the choices are Electric Engineer and
Electronics and Computer Engineering. I've been a programmer/systems admin,
and it's a bag of worms I don't want to have to deal with!

Give me a nice tame electron... even if it's just planning to gang up on me
and toast my fingertips!!

ray