Not directly myself.  However, about two decades ago, there was a lute-harp
duo that used to perform at The Ohio State University's renaissance festival
(I really don't know who either performer was, but the lutenist was male and
the harpist female).  It seems to me they played half-transcriptions of
renaissance lute duets.  I thought it very effective.

Eugene