I always have a couple of frets on my harp. I use fretgut

Here's two pieces that are very nice
Stella Splendens
My Lady Carey

There are lots of treble and ground pieces that work.

It does depend on your harpist :)

NB I use harp technique (historical harp technique) blended in with
my lute technique to pluck the string.
It is a "hold and release" technique. It is basically "thumb in" but
you pull the string just a bit farther.
I don't use it for continuo, since I use "thumb out" with the thumb stretched.

dt