For everyone who buys one, there are a hundred who will not. It will
all be online eventually, so why not do it now? So everyone can be
wiser and more musical.
I think if someone is faced with a decision, hey, I can charge for
this, or give it freely to the world, well, there is a choice that is
more than a personal decision, because it is a question of whether it
is part of our greater musical society. And I don't want my
facsimiles cleaned up. Just put it all online please, before I croak.
And thanks to those who do.

dt